The Speedtest4free settings allow you to customize and automate certain commands and application processes.
1. If you want that Speedtest4free startup or don’t start up with Windows you can mark or un-mark the checkbox.
2. The account settings will allow you to definite how many saved results you will want to see. Type in the number of results what will be display when logging in your account.
3. Automation will allow you to set Speedtest4free to automatically save all the speed tests you are making. You can also set Speedtest4free to automatically compare all results and show it after you save results.
4. If you connect to the Internet via a Proxy you will need to set your Proxy in order to use Speedtest4free.
5. In the Schedule overview you will find all saved Triggers. Triggers are used to automate Internet connection speed and ping testing. (see Schedule in the online documentation)
6. You can create new, delete and delete all Schedules.
Article detailsArticle ID: 198
Category: Documentation - Speedtest4free
Rating: 3 votes