The System Cleaner Tool can clean the following areas of your computer:
- Temporary files, history, cookies, autocomplete form history, index.dat files of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Furthermore the following Browsers are supported: Netscape Navigator, SRWare Iron, K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Avant and Maxthon
- Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, and Jump Lists.
- Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from various applications: including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...
1. System Cleaner
2. Set default plug-ins and load plug-ins for analysis.
3. In the Cleaning Plug-in's list you can mark check boxes to select the areas of your computer to be cleaned
4. In the Overview Window you can find Information about the time left of analyzing your system, the total size/items being analyzed and errors found.
5. Pressing the ANAYLIZE button starts the system cleaner to analyze your system.
6. Pressing theCLEANING button cleans the errors found on your system.
7. The Progress bar shows you the progress of the cleaning tasks.
! You can set/load default cleaning plugins. In order to use the quick clean option from the quick access menue, you need to define your default cleaning plugins.
Article detailsArticle ID: 329
Category: System Cleaner of Latency Optimizer 4.0
Rating: 1 votes