System Cleaner in Latency Optimizer
The System Cleaner Tool can clean the following areas of your computer:
- Temporary files, history, cookies, autocomplete form history, index.dat files of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Furthermore the following Browsers are supported: Netscape Navigator, SRWare Iron, K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Avant and Maxthon
- Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, and Jump Lists.
- Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from various applications: including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...
1. In the Cleaning Plug-in's list you can mark check boxes to select the areas of your computer to be cleaned
2. In the Information window you can find specific information on the selected plug-ins to be cleaned.
3. The Progress bar shows you the progress of the cleaning tasks.
4. In the Overview Window you can find Information about the time left of analyzing your system, the total size/items being analyzed and errors found.
5. Pressing the ANAYLIZE button starts the system cleaner to analyze your system.
6. Pressing the CLEANING button cleans the errors found on your system.
! You can set/load default cleaning plugins. In order to use the quick clean option from the quick access menue, you need to define your default cleaning plugins.
!! You can download additional plugins from: https://www.badosoft.com
Article detailsArticle ID: 71
Category: System Cleaner - Latency Optimizer
Rating: 3 votes