Alliance of Valiant Arms Lag Fix - Fast & Efficient (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.07 10:48
- View Comments
UPDATED: 1.08.2019 8:00
Explanation & fixes for high latency, ping problems, FPS drop and general lag issues in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) fast and efficient. We will guide you trough various possibilities to fix lag in one of the most addictive clan based FPS out there.
Read More: A.V.A: Dog Tag game closure announcement .
"It’s never easy to announce service closure of a game and it’s harder knowing how much time and effort our community members and users have put in to making A.V.A: Dog Tag into an enjoyable game. However, due to various issues resulting in our inability to continue servicing the game, we will be shutting down our game servers on May 29th 2019." - AVA Developer @SteamForums
Ten Steps To Fix Alliance of Valiant Arms Lag
1. Adjust game client and graphics settings to lowest for testing purpose like in the Youtube video shown below.
2. Update graphics cad driver or buy better graphics card even if the min. system requirements are relatively low. Faster perfoming graphics cards will support to play AVA on highest settings what is major when it comes to competitive playing.
3. Balance System Memory or Stock up RAM´s check if your CPU is affected by high usage when you enter high populated maps. Massive battles are not only intensive to our internet connection, they are also CPU heavy!
4. Switch from WiFi or GSM connection to wired connection.
5. Download Latency Optimizer to test and fix AVA lag issues caused by your operating system, RAM, CPU or internet connection.
6. Record your AVA game-play with "Performance Recorder" and read the log file for clues of lag causes at your end.
7. Check for game server lag or patch updates announcements here.
8. If game server lag is the cause you will need to wait till its fixed! There is nothing you can do at your end.
9. Check your security software like firewall, virus-scanner and co if they interfere with your internet connection or harm your Computer´s performance. Choose gamer friendly security software!
10. Read this article for more fixes.
How To Make Better Alliance Of Valiant Arms Game Settings To Reduce Lag
Alliance of Valiant Arms Lag Test And Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus