Bless Online Lag Fix (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 10:58
UPDATED: 01.08.2019 17:00
If you experience FPS drop, high latency, stuttering lag, high ping, login issues or disconnections read the step by step guide to fix lag in Bless Online. We will guide you trough the most common issues and provide data about upcoming lag reports.
How To Fix Bless Online Lag?
Bless Online is going to become a major PVP MMORPG with photo-realistic graphics with available realm vs. realm and bombastic PvP experience . Developed by Neowiz Games (Korea) Bless Online offers ten different races and fantastic storytelling massive missions, and much more.
To ensure you will get the most fun out of this game, we will guide you trough some lag problems like FPS drop and graphics stuttering that occurre for one or the other player.
Known Lag Problems In Bless
1. Login issues
3. Action lag
4. Graphics lag
5. Fight lag
6. UI lag
7. Server lag
8. World lag
Bless Lag Examples on YouTube!
Tips To Fix Lag In Bless Online
1. Currently there are many updates and patches. Stay calm! Don´t try to be the first to login the game after patch or update, give it some few hours or even 1 day time.
2. Visit the Bless Online support website for any new announcements.
4. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
5. Double check the unofficial System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
Internet Broadband Connection
7. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
8. Ask your gamer mates if they face lag issues as well.
9. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
10. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your Bless Online game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your PC that causes the lag problem.
11. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
12. If Bless Online still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to try if re-installing will fix it or!
13. If you play the open Beta there ill be much game server lag and there is nothing you can do about this, just wait for the EU - NA release
13. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
Expert Information about game lag
A MUST READ!!!
Bless Online Lag Fix Software