Call of Duty Black Ops III Lag Fix - Salvation (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.04 10:01
- View Comments
UPDATED: 03.09.2019 16:00
Fix COD: OPS 3 lag, latency, ping and FPS problems in no time by following the provided instructions for Salvation. How to test latency, Computer´s performance, internet connection speed and ping. Reduce FPS drop via balancing system memory, solving high CPU usage and change game graphics settings.
Visit COD: Black Ops 3 official website here and check out the latest update
How To Fix COD OPS 3 Lag
SALVATION - THE DAY OF RECKONING IS HERE!
Fight the zombie horde once more in a epic battle to save their immortal souls. The DLC 4 comes with "suprize" 4 new multiplayer maps that ensure best of pvp experience!
PC and Laptop
1. Check the COD OPS 3 support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Ensure your PC or Laptop meets the COD OPS 3 System Requierements:
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1 GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard drive: 60 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
3. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
4. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
5. Change the settings to "lowest" or "minimum" by all options in the graphics and video settings menu.
6. Record your computer performance while playing COD OPS 3 with the Performance Recorder included in Latency Optimizer.
7. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
8. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
9. Update graphics, audio and networks drivers.
10. Update or disable all mods for testing purpose.
11. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
12. Must read article for more lag fix solutions...
COD OPS 3 Graphic Settings To Reduce Lag?
COD OPS 3 Lag Fix on XBOX One
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open".
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "Xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance.
4. Visit the XBOX support website and learn how to use proper ports.
5. 4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
Press the Xbox button.
Select All Settings.
Select Display & Sound.
Select Video Output.
Select TV Connection.
COD OPS 3 PS 4 Lag Fix
1. Reduce the frames rate of the game to a low minimum for testing purpose.
2. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
3. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT IN ALMOST ALL GAMES then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
1. Holding the power button until you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
2. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
3. After you hear the 2nd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
COD OPS 3 Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus