Conan Exiles Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 09:47
- View Comments
UPDATED: 02.08.2019 13:00
Today we will instruct you to solve Conan Exiles related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps. Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games.
Fix Conan Exiles Lag
PC & Laptop
1. Check the Conan Exiles support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest for testing purpose.
5. Record your computer performance while playing Conan Exiles with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Temporary disable "all" mods and addons
9. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
How To Boost Conan Exiles FPS?
Conan Exiles Lag Fix on XBOX
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance
4. Visit the XBOX support website and learn how to use right ports
Conan Exiles Lag Fix On PS 4
1. Reduce the frames rate of the game to a low minimum for testing purpose.
2. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
3. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT IN ALMOST ALL GAMES then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
a. Holding the power button untill you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
b. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
c. After you hear the 2ndd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
Software helps to test and fix lag in Conan Exiles
blog comments powered by Disqus