Crossfire ZM3 Lag Fix - Latency, Ping & FPS Problems (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 12:53
- View Comments
UPDATED: 01.08.2019 15:30
Fix Crossfire latency, ping and FPS problems in no time by following the provided instructions. How to test latency, Computer´s performance, internet connection speed and ping. Reduce FPS drop via balancing system memory, solving high CPU usage and change game graphics settings.
Find out more at Crossfire forums.
Fix Crossfire Lag Fast & Efficient
The latest patch Fatal Canyon is live! To ensure you best game performance and lag free/ reduced gaming here are 7 steps that are important to get the most out of your Computer and internet connection.
1. Adjust graphics settings to lowest for testing purpose.
2. Update graphics cad driver or buy better graphics card.
3. Balance System Memory or Stock up RAM´s.
4. Switch from WiFi or GSM connection to wired connection.
5. Download Latency Optimizer to test and fix Crossfire lag issues.
6. Record your Crossfire game-play with "Performance Recorder" and read the log file carefully.
7. Read this article for more fixes.
Crossfire Game Settings Expalined In Detail
Crossfire Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus