Dota 2 Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.29 13:28
- View Comments
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve DOTA 2 related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Fix DOTA 2 Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the DOTA 2 support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings in the DOTA 2 settings menu to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing DOTA 2 with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Temporary disable "all" addons.
9. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
How DOTA 2 lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in DOTA 2
blog comments powered by Disqus