ESO Morrowind Lag Fix
- 2017.06.02 06:35
- View Comments
Explanation & Fixes for high latency, ping problems, FPS drop and general lag issues in EOS Morrowind. We will guide you trough various possibilities to fix lag in one of the most famous MMORPG´s out there.
Fix Elder Scrolls Online Lag After Morrowind Update
Zenimax Online Studios released the new Morrowind update on Steam (Release Source: Steam 22. May 2017)
What most likely will happen on 6. June 2017 and during the first few days after the update got issued:
1. High amount of players can´t login
2. A fair amount of players disconnects from the game
3. Some players experience lag while taking actions
4. Few players have issues with stuttering graphics
5. Players have lag issues while fighting with NPs or pvp
6. Some players struggling with the User Interface
7. A quite big amount of players is affected from server lag in variouse situations
8. The game world is lagging for some players
Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Trailer
That you can do to fix lag in EOS Morrowind after the new update
1. Stay calm! Don´t try to be the first to login the game, give it some few hours or even 1 day time. You will save yourself a lot of stress this way!
2. Visit the EOS support website for any new announcements.
4. Update and or disable addons/mods you don´t need or that are out of date!
5. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
6. Check if the System Requirements have changed.
7. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game settings menu to lowest.
8. Ask your guildies or mates if they face lag issues as well. Alternatively contact them over Skype or Teamspeak. If other players lag as well, there is good chance it is game server lag and not your end.
9. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
10. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your ESO Morrwind game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your PC that causes the lag problem. Read carefully trough the log file.
11. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
12. If ESO Morrowind still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to re-install. We suggest to try to install the game on another Computer for testing purpose, if you have this possibility!
Expert Information about game lag
A MUST READ!!! >>> Lag Fix - Facts About Solutions, Instuctions And Advises
ESO Morrowind XBOX One Lag Fix
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "Xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Disconnect your Xbox One from the power source.
- Wait 120 seconds and re-connect to the power source.
- Start Xbox One
Instructions to speed up ESO Morrowind download on Xbox One
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance.
4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
Press the Xbox button.
Select All Settings.
Select Display & Sound.
Select Video Output.
Select TV Connection.
ESO Morrowind PS4 Lag Fix
1. Reduce the frames from 60ms to 30 ms.
2. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
3. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
1. Holding the power button untill you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
2. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
3. After you hear the 2ndd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus