FIFA 17 Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.31 08:33
UPDATED: 11.06.2020 22:38
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games.
Today we will instruct you to solve FIFA 17 related lag issues in 9 fast and easy steps on PC, Laptop, Console and Android.
Fix FIFA 17 Lag Fix on PC and Laptop
1. Check the FIFA 17 support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing FIFA 17 with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
9. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
FIFA 17 lag on XBOX/PS4
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Clear unnessecary saved gameclips to increase performance
4. Visit the XBOX support website and learn how to use proper ports
FIFA 17 on Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on FIFA app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or Wifi signal.
5. Re-installFIFA 17 app.
How FIFA 17 lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in FIFA 17
blog comments powered by Disqus