Hearthstone Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.20 09:42
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Hearthstone related lag issues in 9 fast and easy steps.
Fix Hearthstone Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the Hearthstone support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing Hearthstone with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 8 are not working.
9. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
Hearthstone On Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on Hearthstone app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or Wifi signal.
5. Re-install Hearthstone app.
How Hearthstone lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in Hearthstone
blog comments powered by Disqus