Heroes of the Storm Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.29 13:11
- View Comments
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Heroes of the Storm related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Fix Heroes of the Storm Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the Heroes of the Storm support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings in the Heroes of the Storm settings menu to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing Heroes of the Storm with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Temporary disable "all" addons.
9. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
How Heroes of the Storm lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in Heroes of the Storm
blog comments powered by Disqus