How To Fix Minecraft Lag - (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.12 08:35
UPDATED: 1.08.2019 8:30
How to troubelshoot and fix Minecraft lag probelms like ping, latency and fps drop. Sometimes you even will disconnect form Minefcraft, so how to avoid that? Minecraft is lagging after the new update? You are not allone!
Note: having too many mods on Minecraft causes your Minecraft to take longer to open itself. Mod increases FPS rate and decreases lag. It opens up a lot of graphics settings and render options for you to change such as particles, chunk updates and more.
Minecraft Lag Fix
Every for a while Minecraft releases new updates and shortly after some players start to expereince many different kind of lag issues. Why this is happening and what you can do against low ping, high latency and fps drops?
Lag problems players experience after new update:
1. Minecraft login issues - High amount of players can´t login
2. Minecraft disconnections - A fair amount of players disconnects from the game
3. Minecraft action lag - Some players experience lag while taking actions
4. Minecraft graphics lag - Few players have issues with stuttering graphics
5. Minecraft UI lag - Some players struggling with the User Interface and some building options do not react or activate on player input.
7. Minecraft server lag - A quite big amount of players is affected from server lag in various situations and the game seems to stutter on screen.
8. Minecraft village lag - The game world is lagging for some players, if scrolling to a minecraft map its stocking a lot.
*Statistics are based on submitted data from users of Latency Optimizer and might be not represenative for all the global player base of Minecraft.
Minecraft Lag Is Annoying
What you can do to fix lag in Minecraft (update)
1. Stay calm! Don´t try to be the first to login the game, give it some few hours or even 1 day time. You will save yourself a lot of stress this way!
2. Update and or disable mods you don´t need or that are out of date!
5. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
6. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
7. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
8. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your Guild Wars 2 game-play for about 10 - 15 minutest to ensure it is not your PC that causes the lag problem.
9. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
10. Re-install Minecraft
11. Troubleshoot common lag problems and get detailed information about online game lag fixes via this post
12. Optimize your in-game graphics with this video guide here:
Minecraft Lag On Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on Minecraft app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or Wifi signal.
5. Re-install Minecraft app.
Minecraft Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus