How To Fix Smite Lag - Latency, Ping & FPS Problems
- 2017.06.02 16:29
- View Comments
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve SMITE related lag issues in 11 fast and easy steps.
Fix SMITE Lag On PC And Laptop
1. Check the SMITE support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping to ensure SMITE is not lagging because of your Internet connection quality or speed.
3. Download OpenHardwareMonitor to check temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of your Computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings in the SMITE settings menu to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your Computer´s performance while playing SMITE for around 10 - 15 minutes with Latency Optimizer. Check the log file for any abnormalities.
6. Optimize latency of your Computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly. Popular virus scanners use quite an amount of system resources and do sometimes interfier with sent and received data packages.
8. Temporary disable "all" security Software for testing purpose. Don´t forget to turn them back ON!!!
9. Update graphics, audio and network drivers.
10. MUST READ ARTICLE: Facts about game lag
11. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
How SMITE Lag Looks Like?
Tips To Fix SMITE Lag On XBOX One
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "Xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Disconnect your Xbox One from the power source.
- Wait 120 seconds and re-connect to the power source.
- Start Xbox One
Instructions To Speed Up Internet Connection On Xbox One
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance.
4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
Press the Xbox button.
Select All Settings.
Select Display & Sound.
Select Video Output.
Select TV Connection.
Tips To Fix SMITE Lag On PS4
1. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
2. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
1. Holding the power button untill you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
2. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
3. After you hear the 2ndd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
Software Helps To Test And Fix SMITE Lag
blog comments powered by Disqus