Latency, Ping And FPS Problems Fix - For All Your Games (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.13 14:33
UPDATED: 1.08.2019 8:00
Fix high latency, unstable ping and FPS drops in competitive games like Quake, Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, Unreal Tournament, Halo, Painkiller, Battlefield, CrossFire, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Special Force II, StarCraft: Brood War, Warcraft III, StarCraft II , FIFA , Madden, NBA 2K, Rocket League, Real Subspace Hockey League, Dota / Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Heroes of Newerth, Vainglory, Clash Royale, EndGods, Guild Wars 2, Gears of War, War Thunder, World of Tanks, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and many more...
Here Is What To Do To Fix Performance issues
Basicly you will need to check two of the 3 main chains of every online based game. Your Computer and your internet connection becuase at the 3 chain, the game server you cannot influent anyways. We will focus on your router, ISP provided internet connection and your Computer.
Internet Connection Troubleshooting To Reduce Latency and Ping
1. Before doing anything else, try to play another online based game and see if you have there lag issues as well. If not then its most like server lag you experience.
2. Download Latency Optimizer 4.0 and make a couple of speed and ping tests at different hours a day and save the result in your free Badosoft account.
3. Apply the tweak and tunes to your internet connection and run the speed and ping test again and save the results.
4. Compare the speed test and ping test results if you see abnormalities or low results or spikes at certain time per day you will need to contact your ISP.
5. Contact your ISP and send the saved speed and ping test results as evidence and request them to analyze your internet connection at their end.
6. If they find issues they usually will fix them asap. If they do not, you will need to investigate internet connection settings, services and processes on your Computer. You can do that with Latency Optimizer.
7. Browse to the knowledgebase and search for troubleshooting internet connections or fix slow internet connection for detailed troubleshooting tips.
Computer Latency And FPS Fixing Tips
1. Run the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record 15 - 20 minutes of your game-play.
2. Read carefully trough the .txt file of the report and look out for HDD, CPU, memory or services / processes spikes that cause FPS drop and high latency.
3. If you detect abnormalities active the game booster and network booster settings and start recording again.
4. If you have hardware issues the boosters most likely will not help you so you will need to install a motherboard, CPU and RAM monitoring program like openhardwaremonitor.
5. In our knowledgebase you will find many useful and detailed posts on how to fix CPU, RAM or Computer lag in general.
Game Server Lag Solution
1. If the game server lags there is nothing much you can do at your end. You can write in the specific game forums, send a ticket or follow the twitter account. Game server lag is usually temporary and will be fixed in something like few hours or max 2 - 3 days.
2. There is a small possibility that the game server disconnects you or cause lag if your game client does not send and receive stable data packages. You can run all the tools included in Latency Optimizer to ensure your Computer works on maximum performance in regards of processing data packages. You can also run the integrated latency test and optimize your latency. However, if your ISP has issues, there is nothing that will help you except contacting him!
Latency, Ping and FPS Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus