Lineage Eternal Lag Fix - 10 Steps (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 11:39
UPDATED: 01.08.2019 16:00
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Lineage Eternal related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Fix Lineage Eternal Lag
PC & Latop (based on beta experience)
1. Check the Lineage Eternal website about game release, announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest for testing purpose.
5. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
6. Record your computer performance while playing Lineage Eternal with Latency Optimizer.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Temporary disable "all" mods.
9. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Must Read Article For More Solutions here.
Lineage Eternal Lag Fix On Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on Lineage Eternal app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or WiFi signal.
5. Re-install Lineage Eternal app.
How Lineage Eternal performance looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in Lineage Eternal
blog comments powered by Disqus