LOL Lag After Patch / Update
- 2017.05.30 17:44
- View Comments
Our new GAME UPDATE section helps you to identify lag, high latency, ping and FPS drops after game updates. We also provide quick fixes to recover from lag after updates. This time we cover League of Legends patches & updates.
The provided solutions apply to: LOL Patch Chat 7.1, LOL Patch 7.2, LOL Patch 7.3, LOL Patch 7.4, LOL Patch 7.5, LOL Patch 7.6, LOL Patch 7.7, LOL Patch 7.8, LOL Patch 7.9, LOL Patch 7.10
Fix League of Legends Lag After Patch
Take a look on the results shown in the pie chart above! As you can see the most common problems after Riot releases a new patch are:
1. Login issues - High amount of players can´t login
2. Disconnections - A fair amount of players disconnects from the game
3. Action lag - Some players experience lag while taking actions
4. Graphics lag - Few players have issues with stuttering graphics
5. Fight lag - Players have lag issues while fighting with NPs or pvp
6. UI lag - Some players struggling with the User Interface
7. Server lag - A quite big amount of players is affected from server lag in variouse situations
8. World lag - The game world is lagging for some players
*Statistics are based on submitted data from users of Latency Optimizer and might be not representative for all the global player base of LOL.
League of Legends Patch Trailer
What you can do to fix lag in League of Legends after a new patch release
1. Stay calm! Don´t try to be the first to login the game, give it some few hours or even 1 day time. You will save yourself a lot of stress this way!
2. Visit the LOL support website for any new announcements.
3. Check your server status here.
4. Update and or disable addons you don´t need or that are out of date!
5. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
6. Check if the System Requirements have changed.
7. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
8. Ask your guildies or mates if they face lag issues as well. Alternatively contact them over Skype or Teamspeak.
9. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
10. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your LOL game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your PC that causes the lag problem.
11. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
12. If LOL still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to re-install!
blog comments powered by Disqus