Overwatch Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.30 18:56
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Overwatch related lag issues in 9 fast and easy steps.
Fix Overwatch Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the Overwatch support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing Overwatch with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
9. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
Overwatch lag on XBOX/PS4
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance
4. Visit the XBOX support website and learn how to use proper ports
How Overwatch lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in Overwatch
blog comments powered by Disqus