PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Lag Fix - Fast and Efficient (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.03 07:40
UPDATED: 08.09.2019 17:00
Fix PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds lag, latency, ping and FPS problems in no time by following the provided instructions. How to test latency, Computer´s performance, internet connection speed and ping. Reduce FPS drop via balancing system memory, solving high CPU usage and change game graphics settings.
Check out our latest aricle regarding ping problems, includes a video on optimizing graphics settings!
Eight Steps To Fix PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Lag
1. Adjust graphics settings to lowest for testing purpose.
2. Update graphics cad driver or buy better graphics card.
3. Balance System Memory or Stock up RAM´s.
4. Switch from WiFi or GSM connection to wired connection.
5. Download Latency Optimizer to test and fix PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds lag issues.
6. Record your PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game-play with "Performance Recorder" and read the log file.
8. Read this article for more fixes.
How PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Lag Looks Like
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus