Rainbow Six: Siege Lag Fix - Fast & Efficient (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 16:02
Updated: 01.08.2019 10:00
If you experience FPS drop, high latency, stuttering lag, high ping, login issues or disconnections read the step by step guide to fix lag in TCRSS PC, Xbox One and PS4. We will guide you trough the most common issues and provide data about upcoming lag reports.
How To Fix Rainbow Six: Siege Lag?
Here are the most comon lag probelems in TCRSS: 1. Login issues - 2. Disconnections - 3. Action lag - 4. Graphics lag - 5. Fight lag - 6. UI lag - 7. Server lag - 8. World lag
TCRSS Game Lag Problem watch on YouTube!
Video is in Russian! But the lag is international!
Tips To Fix Lag In Rainbow Six: Siege
1. After new patch relese, stay calm! Don´t try to be the first to login the game, give it some few hours or even 1 day time. You will save yourself a lot of stress this way!
2. Visit the TCRSS support website here for any new announcements.
3. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
4. Double check the System Requirements:
OS - Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
Processor - Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
RAM - 6GB
Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
DVD ROM Drive - DVD-ROM Dual Layer
Sound - DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Hard Drive - 30GB
Multiplayer - Broadband connection with 256kbps upstream or faster
5. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
6. Ask your gamer mates if they face lag issues as well.
7. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
8. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your TCRSS game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your PC that causes the lag problem.
9. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
10. If TCRSS still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to try if re-installing it will fix it!
Expert Information about game lag
A MUST READ!!!
Rainbow Six: Siege XBOX One Lag Fix
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "Xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Disconnect your Xbox One from the power source.
- Wait 120 seconds and re-connect to the power source.
- Start Xbox One
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance.
4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
Press the Xbox button.
Select All Settings.
Select Display & Sound.
Select Video Output.
Select TV Connection.
Rainbow Six: Siege PS4 Lag Fix
1. Reduce the frames from 60ms to 30 ms.
2. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
3. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT IN ALL GAMES then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
1. Holding the power button untill you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
2. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
3. After you hear the 2ndd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
Rainbow Six: Siege Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus