Roblox game lag and how to fix it
- 2020.11.15 15:38
- View Comments
Roblox is an MMO game wherein players can create and program their games and play them, or if they want, they can try games designed and programmed by other users.
Although today’s article won’t be on Roblox, the problem that many budget gamers like me face while playing and get frustrated by it.
The famous lag problem, what causes it, and how to fix this issue.
What Causes Roblox to Lag?
There are different lags that a gamer faces in any game, but in Roblox, it can be divided into three distinct categories:
- Client Lag: This is the lag caused by a poor internet connection from the gamer’s side.
- Server Lag: This is caused by the inability to process so much information by the server-side.
- Low FPS: This problem isn’t related to connection but rather due to the outdated hardware of the gamer’s system where it cannot process correctly due to many details.
These were the three types of lag problems that Roblox users face when they are playing the game, and in this article, we will be going to provide you all the information on how to fix it.
How to Fix the Lag Problems
The solutions provided in this would be standard for everyone and may solve almost everyone’s lag problems.
However, the above points may help you identify the issues you are facing and rectify them from your end.
- Client Lag: Client lag is faced because the users end internet connectivity issues that can’ be solved by anyone else rather than you would need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to solve this issue. Roblox requires a minimum of 10Mb/s internet speed to run the game smoothly. In case you have an internet speed below the mentioned limit, then plan on upgrading your internet connection plan to solve the issue altogether.
- Server Lag: This has to be solved by the Roblox corporation themselves. This isn’ an issue on the client-side but the developer’ side. The most you can do is report the problem you face to the developers or the customer executives.
- Low FPS: This is the major problem faced by many gamers, and the only viable solution is to either upgrade the hardware, which won’ only boost your pc performance but also optimize the game speed, or you can make tweaks to the in-game settings. Some of the solutions you can do are go through the Roblox minimum system requirements and know if your system hardware meets the minimum requirements.
Download a FREE version of Latency Optimizer and boost your gaming experience!
In case you have the minimum requirements yet your game lags, then you can do some simple tweaks to reduce the lag as follows:
Reduce the Graphic Quality: The graphic settings are set to automatic as default.
You need to open the settings and switch them to manual and then make the required changes. This would lower the graphic quality, which in return will ensure higher FPS (Frame Rates per Second).
In case you are a mac user, you can view the contents of the game and delete the textures. This will also ensure better performance and better FPS, but if you permanently delete the textures, you would need to reinstall Roblox again.
blog comments powered by Disqus
In this article, we have tried our best to cover all the reasons for Roblox to lag in your system.
We have provided solutions to each type of problem, and they would indeed eliminate most of your issues and boost your PC performance and optimize game speed.