Star Trek Online Lag Fix - Fast and Efficient (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.03 09:17
UPDATED: 03.09.2019 17:00
Fix Star Trek Online lag, latency, ping and FPS problems in no time by following the provided instructions. How to test latency, Computer´s performance, internet connection speed and ping. Reduce FPS drop via balancing system memory, solving high CPU usage and change game graphics settings.
Eight Steps To Fix Star Trek Online Lag
PC & Laptop
1. Adjust graphics settings to lowest for testing purpose.
2. Update graphics cad driver or buy better graphics card.
3. Balance System Memory or Stock up RAM´s.
4. Switch from WiFi or GSM connection to wired connection.
5. Download Latency Optimizer to test and fix Star Trek Online lag issues.
6. Record your Star Trek Online game-play with "Performance Recorder" and read the log file.
7. Check for game server lag or patch updates announcements here.
8. Read this article for more fixes.
How Star Trek Online Lag Looks Like
Star Trek Online XBOX One Lag Fix
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "Xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Disconnect your Xbox One from the power source.
- Wait 120 seconds and re-connect to the power source.
- Start Xbox One
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance.
4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
Press the Xbox button.
Select All Settings.
Select Display & Sound.
Select Video Output.
Select TV Connection.
Star Trek Online PS4 Lag Fix
1. Reduce the frames rate of the game to a low minimum for testing purpose.
2. Allow game updates only if in "rest" mode.
3. IF NOTHING ELSES HELPS AND LAG IS PERMANENT IN ALMOST ALL GAMES then try this on your own risk:
Booting into safe mode via:
1. Holding the power button untill you hear a beep sound and the power light gets red.
2. Power your PS4 back ON by holding the power button down until you hear an initial beep but wait another 5- 10 sec. until you hear a 2nd beep.
3. After you hear the 2ndd beep, release the power button. The safe mode screens will appear. Important: You must use a wired controller since Bluetooth is not active in safe mode.
Choose: >>> "Rebuild Database" from the option menu. (This can take 2mins. until 30 mins. depending on your stored data)
(Be aware of possible data loss! This is a "nothing is helping" solution and you do that on your own risk!)
Star Trek Online Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus