Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Lag Fix
- 2017.06.01 07:43
- View Comments
Fix lag in Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade fast and efficient with our step by step instructions. Currently some players experiences FPS drop, high latency, stuttering lag, login issues and disconnections. We will guide you trough the most common issues and provide data about the current lag situation for this release.
How To Fix Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Lag?
Eternal Crusade is a massive online multiplayer 3rd person shooter. There are four factions at war. Space Marines, Chaos Marines, Eldar and Orks. As member of one of these factions you will control ranged,melee and vehicles to gain victory. Your squad must work and fight together, so choose your allegiances and background wisely. Craft your perfect warrior and enjoy one of the most addictive MMO ever!
To ensure you will get the most fun out of this game we will guide you trough some lag problems like FPS drop, login issues, disconnections, high latency, unstable ping and graphics stuttering that occurred after the new release for some players.
Current Lag Problems in Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Take a look on the results shown in the pie chart below! As you can see the most common lag problems after the releases of Eternal Crusade are:
1. Login issues - High amount of players can´t login
2. Disconnections - A fair amount of players disconnects from the game
3. Action lag - Some players experience lag while taking actions
4. Graphics lag - Few players have issues with stuttering graphics
5. Fight lag - Players have lag issues while fighting with NPs or pvp
6. UI lag - Some players struggling with the User Interface
7. Server lag - A quite big amount of players is affected from server lag in various situations
8. World lag - The game world is lagging for some players
*Statistics are based on submitted data from users of Latency Optimizer and might be not representative for all the global player base of Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade.
Player reporting lag in Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade watch on YouTube!
Lag Causes in Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Computer Performance & System Requirements
Many players are not aware of the new system requirements!!! Double check if your Computer meets them! If you try to play Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade on a low end PC or Laptop you can face following probelms:
a.) You won´t be able to play the game on highest settings what is crucial if you want to be competitive and also to get the most out of the stunning graphics.
b.) Lag even with a fast Internet connection because your slow performing PC or Laptop just can´t handle the sent and received data packages.
c.) Watch out to use gamer friendly security software. Many of the popular firewall and virus scanners eat up a lot of system resources that results in game performance loss and this can cause lag issues!
d.) Not properly configured system settings, unnecessary system processes, corrupted service, not properly configured internet connection settings, and so on and so on can seriously cause lag, even if your hardware is top! You can download Latency Optimizer to assist you to analyze lag causes and help you to fix the lag issues from here.
Your Internet connection matters
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade requires an active internet connection and if you are trying to play it on unstable WiFi or GSM you will be doomed, especially if it comes to competitive or group playing. WiFi or GSM connections are never, never that stable as a wired connection. A wired player just have most of the time an advantage over a WiFi or GSM player.
a.) Go with a wired connection as no gaming tunnel, ping reducer or similar port forwarding service can make the difference up!
b.) Game server location is crucial! It is technically not possible to provide the same conditions for a player that is located far away from the game servers location.
c.) There is nothing you can do if the game server is affected by high latency. Only the game server system administrators can fix the problems, in regards that there are no ISP gateway issues.
d.) If your ISP provides you with poor service or has temporary technical issues, again there is nothing that can fix lag issues resulting out of this! Only your ISP can influence and fix the lag cause for you.
e.) If you are not quite sure if its your internet connection, PC or Laptop, game server or any not proper configured settings, system processes or services cause the lag, then you can download Latency Optimizer from here to assist you to find the cause and help you to fix it.
Game Settings, Operating System Settings, Router Settings, Addons And/Or Mods
The performance of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade also depends on your individual settings made in the game settings menu and do also depend on the healthy status of your Operating System, router settings, installed addons and mods!
a.) If you face lag your first step should be lowering the graphics settings to "lowest". There is no guarantee that the fastest gaming PC or Laptop can play a game on "highest settings". It depends on many factors and it isn´t always the hardware.
b.) Ensure that there are the right settings made in your operating system! Watch out for services and processes that might slow down the Computer´s performance. Tweak and tune your operating system with the free version of Latency Optimizer and afterwards decide yourself if you want to go with the professional version.
c.) Stay away from port-forwarding solutions, game tunnels and game proxies. Even if such service might connect you on their servers, you are still connected over your PC and your ISP at first point, and if your PC or ISP performs too slow, nothing will help you!
d.) Addons can seriously cause lag issues and performance loss, you should only install the once you "really need" . Keep the list small and tight, tho. Also, never forget to update them as special after new game patches, updates or expansions!
Lag Fix Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
1. Lag can be temporary, stay calm! Don´t panic you will save yourself a lot of stress this way! Wait a day or two.
3. Update and or disable addons you don´t need or that are out of date!
4. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
5. Check if the System Requirements have changed.
6. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
7. Ask your mates if they face lag issues as well.
9. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
10. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your Warhammer 40k game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your CPU, RAM, OS or internet connection that causes the lag problems.
11. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
12. If Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to re-install it.
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus