World of Tanks Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.20 12:02
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve World of Tanks related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Fix World of Tanks Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the World of Tanks support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing World of Tanks with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Temporary disable "all" mod packs
9. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
World of Tanks on XBOX/PS4
1. Go to connection settings >>> test multiplayer connection >>> press RT, RB,LT,LB and check if status = "open"
2. Make a major reboot via pressing the "xbox" button for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Clear unnecessary saved game-clips to increase performance
4. Visit the XBOX support website and learn how to use right ports
World of Tanks Blitz on Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on World of Tanks Blitz app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or Wifi signal.
5. Re-install World of Tanks Blitz app.
How World of Tanks lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in World of Tanks
blog comments powered by Disqus