World of Warcraft Lag Fix - Fast & Easy Via Step-By-Step Instructions
- 2017.05.20 10:47
- View Comments
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve World of Warcraft related lag issues in 11 fast and easy steps.
Fix World of Warcraft Lag on PC and Laptop
1. Check the World of Warcraft support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Change the graphic settings to lowest like in the provided picture.
5. Record your computer performance while playing World of Warcraft with Latency Optimizer.
6. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Clear the WTF folder in ...\World of Warcraft\
9. Temporary disable "all" installed addons
10. Re-install the game if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
11. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
How World of Warcraft lag looks like?
Software helps to test and fix lag in World of Warcraft
blog comments powered by Disqus