World Of Warships Lag Fix
- 2017.06.01 08:48
- View Comments
Fix lag in World Of Warships via the given instructions! If you experience FPS drop, high latency, stuttering lag, login issues and disconnections, we will guide you trough the most common issues and provide data about the current lag situation for this MMO.
How To Fix World of Warships Lag?
Become a Commander in Wargaming.net´s World of Warships naval history that features over 200 ships and is dating back to World War I and World War II. Jump into stunning Sea battles that take place among unique landscapes in different locations all over the world with few dozen game maps, that requiring unique game tactics. Fight for victory against bots or real players! For each battle, you can receive heroic awards and valuable in-game goods. Invite your friends and create your own invincible division or join a clan.
To ensure you will get the most fun out of this game we will guide you trough some lag problems like FPS drop, login issues, disconnections, high latency, unstable ping and graphics stuttering that occurred after the new release for some players.
World Of Warships Lag Results
Take a look on the results shown in the pie chart below! As you can see the most common lag problems after the releases of World Of Warships are:
1. Login issues - High amount of players can´t login
2. Disconnections - A fair amount of players disconnects from the game
3. Action lag - Some players experience lag while taking actions
4. Graphics lag - Few players have issues with stuttering graphics
5. Fight lag - Players have lag issues while fighting with NPs or pvp
6. UI lag - Some players struggling with the User Interface
7. Server lag - A quite big amount of players is affected from server lag in various situations
8. World lag - The game world is lagging for some players
*Statistics are based on submitted data from users of Latency Optimizer and might be not representative for all the global player base of World of Warships.
Player reporting lag in World Of Warships watch on YouTube!
What Can Cause Lag in World Of Warships
Computer Performance & System Requirements
Many players are not aware of the new system requirements, double check if your Computer meets them!
a.) You won´t be able to play the game on highest settings if your computer does not meet the optimal system requirements.
b.) Even if your Internet connection is fast enough you can experience lag if your PC or Laptop does not meet the system requirements.
c.) Use gamer friendly security software.
d.) Not properly configured system settings, unnecessary system processes, corrupted service, not properly configured internet connection settings, and so on and so on can seriously cause lag, even if your hardware is top! You can download Latency Optimizer to assist you to analyze lag causes and help you to fix the lag issues from here.
Your Internet connection matters
World Of Warships requires an active internet connection and if you are trying to play it on unstable WiFi or GSM you will face latency issues, especially if it comes to competitive or group playing.
a.) Go with a wired connection as no gaming tunnel, ping reducer or similar port forwarding service can make the difference up!
b.) Game server location is important to some degree. It will make a difference on few ms if your location is far away from the game server location.
c.) There is nothing you can do if the game server is affected by high latency. Only the game server system administrators can fix the problems, in regards that there are no ISP gateway issues.
d.) If your ISP provides you with poor service or has temporary technical issues, again there is nothing that can fix lag issues resulting out of this! Only your ISP can influence and fix the lag cause for you.
e.) If you are not quite sure if its your internet connection, PC or Laptop, game server or any not proper configured settings, system processes or services cause the lag, then you can download Latency Optimizer from here to assist you to find the cause and help you to fix it.
Game Settings, Operating System Settings, Router Settings, And Mods
The performance of World Of Warships also depends on your individual settings made in the game settings menu and do also depend on the healthy status of your Operating System, router settings, installed mods!
a.) If you face lag your first step should be lowering the graphics settings to "lowest". There is no guarantee that the fastest gaming PC or Laptop can play a game on "highest settings". It depends on many factors and it isn´t always the hardware.
b.) Ensure that there are the right settings made in your operating system! Watch out for services and processes that might slow down the Computer´s performance. Tweak and tune your operating system with the free version of Latency Optimizer and afterwards decide yourself if you want to go with the professional version.
c.) Stay away from port-forwarding solutions, game tunnels and game proxies. Even if such service might connect you on their servers, you are still connected over your PC and your ISP at first point, and if your PC or ISP performs too slow, nothing will help you!
d.) Addons can seriously cause lag issues and performance loss, you should only install the once you "really need" . Keep the list small and tight, tho. Also, never forget to update them as special after new game patches, updates or expansions!
Lag Fix World Of Warships
1. Lag can be temporary, stay calm! Don´t panic you will save yourself a lot of stress this way! Wait a day or two.
2. Visit the World Of Warships support website and look out for announcements about game server latency problems.
3. Update and or disable addons you don´t need or that are out of date!
4. Make a speed and ping test to ensure its not your internet connection. You can do that for free here.
5. Check if the System Requirements have changed.
6. Temporary set all graphics settings in the game menu to lowest.
7. Ask your mates if they face lag issues as well.
9. Ensure that your PC or better said your Operating System doesn't have any issues. Example: Virus infection, not properly configured internet settings, high CPU usage or something similar.
10. Use the Performance Recorder integrated in Latency Optimizer and record your World Of Warships game-play for about 10 - 15 mins. to ensure it is not your CPU, RAM, OS or internet connection that causes the lag problems.
11. Tune & Tweak your PC or Laptop if the lag isn´t gone after 48 hours. Download Latency Optimizer for free here.
12. If World Of Warships still keeps lagging but you are quite sure it is not connected with the mentioned causes and suggestions above, you might want to re-install it.
World Of Warships Lag Fix Software
blog comments powered by Disqus