Zynga Poker Lag Fix - Slow Facebook And Android Performance (UPDATED)
- 2017.06.05 15:16
- View Comments
UPDATED: 1.08.2019 14:00
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Zynga Poker related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Check out the official Zynga poker website!
Fix Zynga Poker Lag
PC, Laptop & Facebook
1. Check the Zynga Poker support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. Download free software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Download Connectivity Fixer PRO if you get disconnected from internet while playing Zynga Poker from here.
5. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
6. Record your computer performance while playing Zynga Poker with Latency Optimizer. Read carefully trough the log file and look out for CPU, RAM, internet connection and system services and processes abnormalities.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Sometimes resetting your browser can help if you play on Facebook. (Note you will loose bookmarks and other stored data by doing so. Make a back-up before.)
9. Re-install Zynga Poker if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
Note: If Facebook or the Zynga Poker game server suffer from lag, there is nothing you can do from your end, except waiting till its fixed from their admins. This usually doesn't take long!
Zynga Poker on Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on Zynga Poker app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or WiFi signal.
5. Re-install World of Zynga Poker app.
Software Helps To Test Slow Zynga Poker Game Play
blog comments powered by Disqus